Now we can Run Nemesis by:
- Select Nemesis in the executable selection box, and click [Run].
- The main Nemesis interface should appear. If it does not, review the installation section for Nemesis on the Mod Page.
- From the list of mods in the top panel, select the following: Archery Gameplay Overhaul, 360 Movement Behavior SE, Maxsu Stagger Direction Fix and Ultimate Combat/ TK Dodge.
- Click the [Update Engine] button. Wait for the progress bar to complete.
- Click [Launch Nemesis Behavior Engine].
- Verify that Mod Organizer 2 has automatically placed the generated files into the Nemesis Output folder in Mod Organizer. .
For reference, the Nemesis Output folder should contain the following:
- a meshes folder, containing new hkx behaviour files.
- a Nemesis Engine folder
- a scripts folder, containing 3 compiled scripts for version tracking.
- a FNIS.esp for XP32 Compatibility.